Jun 16, 2011

Home Sickus

My youngest sister asked if I was home sick? I started to ponder the question. But, I gave her a quick reply. I am home. As long as I get to see Occitania I am fine. In a perfect world I would drive 3 hours and be in Occitania... I wouldn't have to go through security points. I wouldn't worry about being a woman traveling alone...should I continue? In a perfect world...

Belonging on two continents can bring some stress and tension to my life. But, somehow over the years I have managed to make peace with it. I haven't come to some big transcendental conclusion about it, but on a personal level it feels like I need to absorb both places.

2 comments:

  1. My first visit to your blog and I found it very interesting. I can relate to this post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Olga. It is nice to be able to relate and share similar experiences. I hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete